You can run simple searches that create segmented lists of contacts you can export for email and other communications.
To search and filter your contacts follow these steps.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Contacts on the left menu.
- You are seeing a list of all your contacts.
- Above this list, you will see a search box with a Filter By drop-down list to its left.
- Click the Filter By dropdown.
- Choose a filter from the list. You might try to find contacts from a particular state or those that are tagged with a particular attribute for example.
- Enter your search attribute into the box below that.
- Click Add Filter.
- The list of contacts will be updated with this filter to show you only the contacts that have this attribute on his or her profile.
- If you wish to export this list click Download CSV or Download Excel on the right.
Note: You can add as many filters as you like to narrow your search results.