Often an important part of understanding your contacts involves remembering information about who they know- who introduced you, who referred them, if they’re married to another contact, etc. You can add this information to a contact profile through the relationship feature.
Follow these steps to create a relationship between contacts.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Contacts on the left menu.
- You are seeing a list of all your contacts.
- Find one of the contacts in the list you wish to relate to another.
- Click the row of that Contact.
- You are now seeing that contact's profile.
- On the Right of the profile, you'll see a section called Relationships.
- Click the Edit link in that section.
- In the box labeled Contact start typing another contact you want this contact related to.
- As you type a list of possible matches will be displayed. Select the correct contact from the list.
- Then in the Label box to the right input a definition of the relationship. Examples: Spouse, Sibling, Co-worker, John referred Mike, etc.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- The relationship note will now appear on both contact profiles.